|Home||» Products||» Waste Conveyance System||» Linen Chute|
Our enormous experience of 34 years has enabled us to manufacture, export and supply Linen Chute. This chute is manufactured under the observation of our diligent professionals using pristine quality raw materials and modern techniques as per industrial quality standards. The offered chute is commonly used in hospital and hotels to transport laundry to a lower level for cleaning purpose. Besides, the provided Linen Chute can be purchased from us in various specifications at market leading prices.
- Corrosion resistance
- Sturdy frame
- Easy installation
- High performance
- Highly durable
- Construction confirm to American & British standards.
- Completely electronic CPU system installed.
- Installation is easy in high rise buildings at any duct or lobby or kitchen, etc.
- PLC systems is fully automatic with remote control.
- Pre-programmed running of fire sprinklers, fans and brush cleaning system available.
- Segregated Chutes also available to separate the waste into 2-3 bins respectively.
- Coats are applied within the chute to prevent the sound of the falling waste.
- Multiple and multi chutes are also available.
- SS304 UL1.5 rated doors installed.
- Handles are of T shape to provide maximum grip.
- Frames are sturdy and brackets are galvanized.
- Anchors are of Hilti brand.
- Best quality hydraulic cylinders are installed.
- Cleaning and fire sprinklers installed.
- Chutes are programmed so that one user can use at one time.
- Warning system for users also pre-installed.
- Sizes: 350 mm to 900 mm
- SS 316 / SS 304 / SS 430 / Gi / Pe
- NFPA 82: 2009
- BS 1703:2005
- NBC 2005, BIS
- BIS 6924:2001
- UL 10 B for Fire Rating
Chute Parts: Chute parts may be divided into 3 sections as follows:
- Ventilation Section - Comprises of the Weather Cowl, Automatic Brush Unit, Sanitiser & Disinfectant Unit, Exhaust Fan, Bird & Insect Screen and Central Cleaning Unit.
- Floor Intake Section - Comprises of the Intake Doors and Hoppers, User Electronic Control, Intake Throat Section, Connecting Pipes and Fire & Cleaning Sprinklers.
- Discharge Section - Comprises of Fire Discharge Gates, Trolleys, Compactor, Bi-Sorter/ Tri-Sorter, Cdentral Control Unit and Odor Control Unit.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit(s)
- Port of Dispatch: Nhava Sheva, Mumbai
- Delivery Time: 2-4 weeks